Banana Republic Holiday 2012 Collection in Dubai

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I loved it! Banana Republic recently showcased their latest- the Holiday 2012 Collection in Dubai at the Armani Hotel and the collection was an amazing one. I was impressed that this collection, albeit released for the holiday season didn't have the cliche looking coats or dresses. I also loved the colors- they included the mustard hue within a festive collection and made it look good.


 There were a lot of boots, gorgeous gloves, jackets among other things on display. The below is quite an equestrian look. Although there are only two tones of colors, it's a smart outfit.

 
And then my favorite- black and lace! I was so happy lace made a comeback and Banana Republic made it look great. How pretty is the lace cardigan and gilet? This is on my list to buy.


The picture below does not justify the dress. It's a beautiful pleated dress. Pleats took over the catwalks this year in different forms including tops.


 I LOVE the bag! It's got an amazing silver to gold shine on it.

 
And here's how the collection incorporated the mustard color. I never thought grey would look good against mustard.


I love this handbag. Or more so, the color.



They also had a showcase of the men's holiday collection which was exceptional. Crisp suits dictated the holiday season. After all, being suave is the name of the game.


Post a Comment