Gap Holiday 2012 Collection in Dubai

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I got a preview of Gap's Holiday 2012 Collection at The Pavilion, Dubai. The collection brought colored skinny jeans and faux fur trimmed parkas/jackets in full swing (my favorites). Bold colors including neons and khakis dominated the collection along with striped scarves and color blocked clutches not to mention ankle and knee high boots.

I saw a few staple Gap pieces reinvented to suit the holiday collection.

 
Adding a fun punch to the scarves with stripes and bold colors.


And here are my favorite jackets! I absolutely loved the faux fur trimmed jackets with a pop of color.


 And here are two of my favorite looks from the collection.

I love how grey and orange make this outfit not look dull. The grey cardigan with white polka dots oozes fun!


I think orange is my favorite color at the moment. Here an orange cardigan is teamed up with a leopard print belt. I love the whole look!


The line-up featuring a portion of the new collection featuring some good pieces for the winter season.


The Holiday 2012 collection is available at all Gap stores in the UAE.

Post a Comment