The Nail File: UNE Nail Polish

Thursday, April 4, 2013

While I'm a fan of dark colored polishes, from time to time I like to try colors that are the opposite and still manage to look fab on the nails.

UNE is a brand that specializes in natural beauty products. I really like the Frosty Eye Shadow (review here) and looks brilliant even if you apply it as a highlighter on the brow bone. UNE launched their first nail polish collection that boasts of a 3 in 1 formula- base, color and shine. Unlike others, the 8 color polish range has a high percentage of natural ingredients. Hurray for healthy nails!

I loved all the colors from the range but picked this one:


I tried the C05; although it is defined as a blush red color, I say it's more of a subtle red going into a dusty pink to peach. Fun color for summer!

With flash
Without flash

The drying time of the polish is quick and I didn't witness any chipping for 5 days straight. This has my seal of approval.

You must check out the other colors- there's a bright blue and khaki, both of which are on trend this season!

*The product was sent by the brand for a review. All reviews are based on my personal experience & outcome thereby presenting an honest opinion to the readers.

Unknown said...

Great review, i like their shades also ..

Post a Comment